Tuesday, July 26, 2011


  • charles . I2 days ago
    ALERT: There are two new Trojan Spam Viruses going around. Both are videos. One is about dropping his daughter to catch a ball and the other is about a spider living under a girl's skin . DO NOT OPEN EITHER OF THEM !! Please repost
  • charles . I2 days ago
    happy sunday to you my friend; May Almighty God remember you like Noah, favour you like Moses, honour you like Mary, fight for you like the Israelites, prosper you like Isaac, promote you like Joseph, intervene for you like Esther, protect you like Daniel, use you like Paul, heal you like Naaman, answer you like Elijah, anoint you like David, and keep you safe like Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego.
       This is my prayer for you forever. 
    YOU ARE BORN FOR GREATNESS AND NOT FOR FAILURE. PRAISE GOD!!
  • charles . I2 days ago
    my wonderfull friend!!

  • Emmanuel C3 days ago
     THIS IS BEAUTIFUL PLEASE KEEP PASSING IT ON !
    This is the alphabet of friendship....Royalty C. O.
       Orkut Friendship scraps, graphics and quotes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment