Wednesday, June 22, 2011

love nabour as you love your self

  • Cherish A

    I LOVE U BABY!PLS TAKE NOTE I HAVE A MAN IN MY LIFE AND IF U CN NT JUST BE MY FRD U BETTER LEAV I DNT NEED A LOVER BECA I HAVE D BEST MAN EVER!!!!!2 days ago
    8 hours ago
    548 times
    Street Lights & Rain
    Jun 10, 2011

    Female
    Abuja, Nigeria
    28
    Engaged
    Friends, Networking
    Black/African
    Christian
    Straight
  • About Me

    • R n B
    • Big Brother Africa,Oprah Winfrey,Bet Award,4styte tv
    • D Holy Bible,Romance Novel
    • Tennis
    • Makin friends Bt Nt Lovers
    • To change d world
    • Always a happy person never a dull moment around me
    •  
  • What's New


  • Comments

    Posted!
    Your comment will be posted after this person approves it.
    Note: Do not include content prohibited by the Tagged Terms of Service.
    • Ibrahim N9 hours ago
      Please give these Diamonds to every precious person you care about... I will wait 4 mine if I am one of them....        

      Only for my most dearest ... and I'm counting YOU as the dearest FRIEND!!

  • Dennis Ka day ago
    If I don't get this back, I understand.
    Once you read this letter, you must send it to people that you really care about, including the person that sent it to you.
    If you receive at least 12 back, then you are loved.
    Nobody knows what they have until they lose it. xxSmile
  • Ibrahim N2 days ago
    I have a question for you.... Why did you add some of the people in your friends list "Was it just for the sake of your profile? or is it just because of the nice looking pictures to increase your friends list?
    Some of them will never send you messages or even say "Hello," and the worse part, they just read what you send and they will never reply to you !!Send this message to everyone on your list and see who will respond.   If they send this back to you, it means they are your true loving friends. This is the only way to prove their "Friendship" and so you will know who is your caring FRIEND!!! HOPE TO GET THIS BACK
  • Dennis K3 days ago
    HAPPY BRITHDAY MY FRIEND


  • About | Blog | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Copyright | Ideas | Online Safety | Report Abuse | Users | Groups | Help
    © 2003 - 2011 Tagged Inc. All rights reserved.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment